What I do
- Prepare students for careers in genetic testing and genomic medicine in the rapidly changing health care environment
- Provide academic and career advising
- Participate in scholarly and outreach activities
Appointments at the University
- Director, Health Care Genetics Professional Science Masters Degree Program.
- Director, UCONN Chromosome Core, a Division of the Center for Genome Innovation within the Institute for Systems Genomics.
- Associate Director, Genetic Counseling Professional Science Masters Degree Program under development
I have a PhD in Genetics and Genomics from the University of Connecticut.
I have certifications in Cytogenetics and Molecular Biology from the American Society for Clinical Pathology. I retain my credentials with continuing education and training.